Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Reports To: Director of Quality
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Quality Assurance Analyst provides quality control and assurance of service via auditing Collections Specialist calls to borrowers with the intent to satisfy customer contractual requirements and/or Department of Education requirements.
- Perform audits on recorded calls using monitoring form, document findings in system to ensure compliance policies and procedures are satisfied.
- Update proprietary tracking form and use Excel spreadsheet to report deviations from quality standards to satisfy customer and/or Department of Education contract(s).
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, professionally communicate findings to correct problems and reduce risk to company.
- Demonstrate time management balancing quality of work with meeting deadlines in a production and metrics driven environment.
- Diligent in focusing on details and pursues quality in accomplishing assigned tasks.
- Provide input for educating and training staff on recurring issues or gaps.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and relevant federal/state laws and regulations for client(s) being worked including but not limited to: Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Privacy Act and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
- Listening/Speaking – listens to and learns what others say then verbally conveys ideas and facts to solve a problem.
- Accountability/Dependability – takes ownership and personal responsibility for quality and timeliness of work achieving results with limited supervision.
- Problem Solving – examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
- Decision Making and Judgment – makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risk.
- Personal Effectiveness – manages time and resources to achieve goals while maintaining confidentiality and working honestly in all dealings.
- Influencing Others – addresses issues in a constructive, professional manner and persuades others to approach problem in the same manner.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – adapts to changing business needs and conditions.
Required Education & Work Experience
- High school diploma (some college preferred).
- Must be able to complete and clear background and drug screen
- 1 – 3 years of experience in collections/accounts receivable industry.
- Working knowledge of debt collections laws and regulations a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, work with autonomy, make timely business decisions with integrity and good judgment.
- Strong sense of professionalism and effective communicator in all interactions.
- Working in a high performance and goal oriented culture.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and aptitude to learn proprietary software.
- Bilingual Spanish skill is highly preferred.