Alltran is looking for Scheduling Specialists in our Sartell, MN location. We are offering Work at home opportunities!
Apply now and schedule your interview!
Alltran Health Services is a leader in the Revenue Cycle Management and Healthcare BPO industry. The compensation range is $13.00/hour - $16.00/hour with an additional incentive compensation opportunity of $.75 - $2.50/hour.
Alltran Health Services has been helping providers and patients/consumers resolve their HealthCare Receivable issues for over 22 years. They partner with top Hospitals, Clinics, and Medical providers to solve revenue cycle scheduling, billing, processing and accounts receivable issues.
- Cafeteria-style medical plan with HRA
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Fitness center
- On-site wellness coordinator.
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) plan
- All positions have a base pay and can earn a monthly incentive in addition to their base:
- Employees are able to self-promote themselves through our Career Level Training Courses that are offered by Alltran
- Employees are able to increase their base pay as well as increase their potential incentives within the first year depending on their personal motivation
- Ability to impact your own compensation by over 30% within the first year
- Average yearly compensation starts at $27,000 with senior employees total compensation reaching over $38,000
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Corporate discounts
- Community service opportunities
Alltran has an opening for a Scheduling Specialist. Under general supervision, performs work in a patient scheduling position involving the use of computerized information systems to perform patient scheduling, registration and insurance verification if applicable.
- Responds to calls including patients, physicians, physicians’ office staff, peers, and determines the urgency of the situation and then suggests appropriate referrals and appointments
- Answers the client telephone lines for department, prioritizes, screens, and redirects calls. Answers questions, handles routine matters and takes messages
- Schedules all appointments for patients on the computerized scheduling system and works with the manager and supervisor to meet these goals
- Confirms patient appointments and gives appropriate instructions by telephone or by mailing each patient a letter providing information about the test(s) and any necessary preparation.
- Completes multiple types of outpatient appointments in a professional, accurate, customer-oriented and timely manner
- Works with our clients and their office managers/supervisors to obtain correct information for scheduling appointments
- Obtains information about patient’s health insurance electronically through the payer websites, and/or by information provided by the patient from the insurance issued identification card
- Performs other duties as assigned, but only after appropriate training
No experience necessary.
Must be able to complete and clear background check
- Must be able to work a schedule Monday thru Friday
- Some flexibility is available and may include 4, 10-hour work days and flexibility with start and end times
- Work from home possibility per project and skill level
- Actual schedule will be assigned once training is completed
- Our Normal office hours include: Monday- Friday 8:00am- 6:00pm & Saturday 9:00am- 1:00pm
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Ability to organize work under pressure
- Ability to type
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Time management and sound decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, continually changing environment
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Basic knowledge of medical insurance theory
- Knowledge of all software and hardware computerized equipment
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principle job elements essential to the job.
Alltran provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Alltran does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation