Alltran is hiring a Full-Time Administrative Office Assistant in their Sartell, MN location!
The Administrative Office Assistant supports Alltran Health Services management with various administrative duties, reports and client projects. and assists Operations in multiple capacities including but not limited to:
- Maintain front desk and guest welcome area.
- Manage and oversee standard office workflow and processes (i.e. mail handling process, etc.)
- Support and complete monthly client reports.
- Confirm file imports/exports and statement needs.
- Assures client project reporting and invoicing requirements are met and assist in the creation of the reports.
- Organizes client correspondence and distributes accordingly.
- Distributes and handles confidential material in the proper manner.
- Handles incoming and out-going faxes and distributes accordingly.
- Vendor and client visit coordination and scheduling
- Strong understanding of technology, file transfer protocol and multi-system experience
- Computer skills are a must with emphases on Excel, Access and word documents. Excellent customer service and multi-tasking skills are also essential to performing daily tasks at full potential.
- Other duties as assigned by VP of Operations.
- Assists operations in creating and maintaining reports.
- Assists operations in creating weekly/ monthly KPI’s
- Assist Training with new hire welcome packets and help facilitate new employees.
- Assists Implementation in preparing training manuals, document processes (including downloads/payment reports, etc.) create information logs and other training tools necessary for staff.
- Has a working knowledge of the revenue cycle which includes insurance billing, self pay follow-up and patient customer service.
- Understands Excel, Access, and Word Programs to assist in creating reports and documents.
- Sort mail; as well as patient and insurance correspondence for all clients.
- Prints, sorts, and mails billing statements to patients as needed
- Inventories and orders needed supplies
- Assists with Client Services tasks and projects
- Makes photocopies using photocopy machine
- Transmits faxes using fax machine
- Follows company guidelines as described in the Alltran Employee Manual
- Supports standards of conduct, respect for diversity, and safety practices.
- Refers customer suggestions and/or complaints to appropriate departments or management
- Works as a team player
- Works well in a changing environment.
- 2 years of office experience preferred
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to complete and clear background and drug screen
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- This individual must be willing to work as a team player and be open to change within the company.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job performance is evaluated within four major categories:
- Quality of Work
- Personal Presentation
To succeed at this position, this person must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and suggest resolutions.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principle job elements essential to the job.
Alltran provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics.